Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] parents "sigh"

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2008 - 07:08:54 PDT

I got a page long rant email this morning from a
parent mad about their child's detention. quoted the
detention with statements I did not write. I suspect
she's getting my detention confused with another

just the time of year and dealing with petty things
like this. frustrating. I could feel my blood pressure
rise, (if that's what the feeling is).

I forwarded it and my reply to my vice principal, just
to be sure she knows what it going on. I'll also give
her a photocopy of the detention so she can she what I
did and did not write.

Betty in ok - 2 more weeks of school

To unsubscribe go to