[teacherartexchange] To Patty Philips - 'Colors from Many Lands.'

---------

From: Yuvabadhana Foundation (ybf_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2008 - 01:20:03 PDT

Dear Patty,

I was very glad to hear that you are interested in our exhibition.
I have tried to send related matters to you.  All were returned.
I’ll try to send plain text one more time.  Please kindly let me
know if they reach you.   As for now, let me respond to your
questions:
- when you need the artwork
We’d like to have the artwork by the end of July.
However, we are willing to work out the appropriate
time with you if this does not work out.
- where I should send it
Please send them to:
        Yuvabadhana Foundation
        One Soi Premier 2
        Srinakarin Road, Nongbon
        Prawet, Bangkok 10250, THAILAND
- Is there a limit to the number of works that I can send?
You can send 1-40 pieces.  We are having exhibtions
at two location, in Bangkok and Chiang Mai.  Please
kindly identify which you wish to have exhibited at
what location.  You are allowed to have 20 pieces at
each gallery.
- Will the work be returned, and when can I expect it?
You could choose to have them returned or donated
to us to have them loan out to schools in Thailand.

Look  forward to hearing from you.
Warmest regards,
Churaipon C. Klaijumlang, Mrs.
Yuvabadhana Foundation
Bangkok, Thailand

-

I am a visual art teacher from Louisville, KY in the United States.  I read your email to Melissa Enderle, and I am interested in participating in the exhibition.  Could you provide me with more details?  I'm interested in when you need the artwork and where I should send it.  Is there a limit to the number of works that I can send?  Will the work be returned, and when can I expect it?

Good luck with the exhibition.

Patty Phillips
Art Teacher/NBCT
Ballard High School