[teacherartexchange] Mural Dedication

---------

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2008 - 05:57:48 PDT

Good Morning Art Teachers,

Has anyone had or been to any really good dedication ceremonies?

My students have been painting a mural for the past 6 weeks for an
outdoor space on a busy street. Next Saturday we will be having a
dedication ceremony during a neighborhood art festival. I'd like it to
be more than talking heads and the band playing, but am stuck for more
ideas.
Any good ideas????????

Thanks so much,
Gabrielle in Minneapolis