Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Mural Dedication

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2008 - 05:57:48 PDT

Good Morning Art Teachers,

Has anyone had or been to any really good dedication ceremonies?

My students have been painting a mural for the past 6 weeks for an
outdoor space on a busy street. Next Saturday we will be having a
dedication ceremony during a neighborhood art festival. I'd like it to
be more than talking heads and the band playing, but am stuck for more
Any good ideas????????

Thanks so much,
Gabrielle in Minneapolis