Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] SchoolArts Invitation

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2008 - 13:22:33 PDT

As the editor of SchoolArts, I would like to invite you to submit articles and student artwork for possible publication in the magazine. We especially need articles that address Early Childhood (K-1) and Middle School levels. I am also looking for good student images of digital artwork. You can contact me directly with questions or check out our writer's guidelines at

Nancy Walkup
Editor, SchoolArts

To unsubscribe go to