[teacherartexchange] SchoolArts Invitation

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2008 - 13:22:33 PDT

FYI:

As the editor of SchoolArts, I would like to invite you to submit articles and student artwork for possible publication in the magazine. We especially need articles that address Early Childhood (K-1) and Middle School levels. I am also looking for good student images of digital artwork. You can contact me directly with questions or check out our writer's guidelines at www.schoolartsonline.com.

Thanks,

Nancy Walkup
Editor, SchoolArts