Re: [teacherartexchange] Critique ?

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 07 2008 - 20:06:25 PDT

>> The method we use is traditional at this point.
Describe: the art via elements. What did you use, where, how. What is
it a picture of.

Analyze: Tell us what principles of art you used and how the elements
were used to do that. Why did you do it. How did it make the viewer
see the picture the way you wanted them to or what did it do to
create an experience while looking at it.

Intent: Why did you make this? What were you trying to get the viewer
to feel, see, understand when looking at your work?

Judge: How successful was it? What would you have done differently?
What went well? Explain both.

diane