Re:[teacherartexchange] [teacherartexchange]AP Art

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2008 - 13:33:35 PDT

Hi Sid,

You need to submit a syllabus - here's more
information:
http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/public/courses/teachers_corner/51262.html

There's a great AP Studio Art EDG, too -
http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/public/courses/teachers_corner/3987.html

Let me know if you have more questions - I work for AP
now (am loving it, but sure do miss my kids)!

:D Wendy