Re:[teacherartexchange] [teacherartexchange]AP Art

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 06 2008 - 12:23:07 PDT

I know that AP art has been a discussion thread many times but I have never paid any attention. Now I have
a student for next year who wants to have AP Art. We have AP in our school in other areas--do I have to
be certified or trained or something?? Is there somewhere I can look to find information about it. She has some paperwork which sounds deceptively easy. Can anyone give me a step in the right direction and some advice??
Sid

-*Scanned by ECSD GWAVA*-