[teacherartexchange] Professional Development Scholarships available for studio study in France

---------

From: Ann Li (a.li.pasca_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 05 2008 - 14:25:32 PDT

I just wanted to remind members of this list that as we have just
gotten our new website up at www.pontaven.org, we still have some
merit scholarships plus undergraduate and graduate credit
opportunities available for K-12 artist-teachers in our Summer 08,
Fall 08, and Spring 09 programs. We also offer art history and French
language coursework as well. For those interested, there are also a
few slots available in the session at Pont-Aven offered by the Yale
University Summer Session.

I mention this only because of the time period necessary to get a
passport renewed or getting a visa for a semester, which may not be
necessary for Summer programs. We have gotten some good response to
our NAEA ad and already have enrolled an artist-teacher who has taken
a semester leave from their K-12 position to spend time at Pont-Aven.

--
Ann Li
Director,
Administration & Enrollment Management