[teacherartexchange] Best glaze for tile mural?

---------

From: Lauren (lvartteacher_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2008 - 21:41:09 PDT

I would like to put a tile mural outside in the courtyard at my
school. I already have the tiles, I just need to buy the glaze that
has bright bold colors. I was wondering if any of you knew the best
glaze to use so it will not fade in the Vegas sun and heat? Any other
tips to help get me started? TIA

--
Lauren in Vegas