Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] PNM Innovative Grant

From: Genie Mueller (geniemueller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2008 - 15:27:42 PDT

I read this digest daily, but today is my first post.
I was awarded a $2100 grant from the local utility
company in Albuquerque for equipment and supplies for
a PMC silver jewelry class next year at the charter
school where I teach. The students are all from lower
income families and many are not eligible to return to
the public school system so, needless to say, I am
thrilled to be able to offer this type of class.

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

To unsubscribe go to