[teacherartexchange] Drawing & Painting the Figure

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2008 - 12:09:57 PDT

On my blog for Sunday 5/4/08:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/May.html

I posted links to small movies of demos by the instructor I had for
the figure drawing drawing class I've been taking. I also posted
a link to an interview with a wonderful painter of figures who has
work in our Spring Watercolor Exhibition.
                                        Enjoy, Woody

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/May.html

Watercolors on Note Cards