[teacherartexchange] Melissa's trip to Vranje, South Serbia

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2008 - 09:13:12 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNet Folks,

This past week I was in Vranje, the southernmost city in Serbia. Here
I attended the opening of my art show on Wednesday. After that, my
friend Pat and I explored Vranje, including its Turkish Ottoman
architecture, Roma (gypsy) quarter, quaint narrow streets, and an 11th
century fortress.

You will find photos on my website (http://web.mac.com/melissaenderle/Melissa_Enderle_Travel_Journeys/Vranje.html
) and writing on my travelblog (http://melissaenderle.blogspot.com/).
To make things easier to read, I have broken the writing into four
parts, the first of which is published today. The others will follow
in the following days.

Melissa