Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] water vs. space

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2008 - 18:08:49 PDT

I agree with Ellen on this one. I have a bucket for dirty water, a bucket
for clean water in my elementary room. It's kind of a pain, but I just dump
the dirty water every day & fill the clean water buckets. It is just takes a
few minutes and is part of my daily routine. I am constantly looking for
more storage solutions, more shelving, better ways to deal with the space I
have. I have a decent sized room and I still find myself needing more room.
I'd rather deal with water issues than lack of space! I can always control
the messier mediums when I find myself particularly busy or dealing with an
aching back, etc.

>and I don't have water - but I have never heard myself >wanting water - I
>always want more space -

To unsubscribe go to