RE: [teacherartexchange] water vs. space

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2008 - 17:47:15 PDT

I would go with the space over water -
I am in my 27th year at this school - I have had the old kitchen for 18
years (I mean old - ) still have the kitchen sink - but it is
useless....

I am in a temporary room right now because of mold in the old room
(funny - they thought painting over it with Kilz last summer would take
care of it)..
and I don't have water - but I have never heard myself wanting water - I
always want more space -

A sink can always be added to a room - you are stuck with the space you
have -
Ellen