Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Blast From The Past

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2008 - 15:31:49 PDT

Art teachers need to read this:

I received a wonderful e-mail from a student of mine from 1980. Thank
you Jayana for the very kind words.
I had sent her a few questions concerning museum trips we took when
she was in my classes a Rosedale
Middle School. I included her comments at the conclusion of the final
paper I was writing for my class at
UNM about my search into how to create a memorable “museum
experience”. The course is called
"The Art of Teaching in The Museum".

I invite you to read the quotes from Jay that I posted on my blog at:

Jays words made a great conclusion to my paper but more importantly
it made my day.
It's good to know that you have some impact when you throw that
little pebble into the water.

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons