Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: April 30, 2008

From: Anne Cordero-Rabe (acorderorabe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2008 - 11:56:50 PDT

Hi All,
   I paint backdrops with my students (first graders) all
the time. I use tempra to do it. We tape together two
pieces of butcher paper and use brushes and sponges to
fill the space. Each child has a job that they are
working on and this helps with management. It works
REALLY well and looks beautiful.
  We have also painted murals on a piece of compressed
plywood that has been painted white to start. It does not
have to be sanded. This worked well too and it was nice
to work on the board because it was propped up and
everyone was not having to work on the ground.
  Hope this works!

On Thu, 01 May 2008 01:01:06 -0700
  "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest"
<> wrote:

To unsubscribe go to