Re: [teacherartexchange] water vs. space

---------

From: Tammara Mitchell (tmitchell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2008 - 07:37:47 PDT

Chantal,

You probably already thought of this, try a cart with buckets of
water. You could fill the buckets up in the morning and then let the
kids dump and refill them as needed.

I think a sink is a must though, you have so many other things to do
during the day, having no sink will become a huge headache for you.

I would go for the room with the sink. You will be creative with the
space and use it wisely.

Tammara