Re: [teacherartexchange] water vs. space

---------

From: narnot (narnot_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 01 2008 - 19:59:41 PDT

Hi,

     I went without water for 2 years and was ready to quit. It can be done...large spackle buckets. If you are in the same room it won't be too bad. I was on a cart going from room to room. It physically exhausted me to haul buckets. I started to limit projects to drawing and gluing. You will use up much of your time getting kids hands cleaned up. I would never go back without water. Good luck.

Nancy

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.hope-elem.org