RE: [teacherartexchange] water vs. space

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 01 2008 - 18:12:38 PDT

I have taught in many situations, some without water. Right now I have a huge room with a dinky small sink. If you have a "slop" closet nearby, then a room without a sink is doable. Otherwise if you work without a sink, a cart with buckets on it filled with water, is your choice. Right now, I have a system that I put a bucket of clean water on a small table next to the sink. Everyone just drops their brush into the water, rinses out any containers, washes their hands and goes back to their table. At the end of the day, I clean all of the brushes at the sink. The system works for me and my tiny sink.

San D