RE:[teacherartexchange] Teaching Opportunities

---------

From: Dana Paternoster (thenatureofart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 12:29:31 PDT

Our school district in Seaford, Delaware is anticipating an Elementary Art
position to open. The teacher would have two different elementary schools,
and I am not sure if it is day to day, or 1/2 and 1/2 and day, but here is
our district web site if you are intersted. It is not posted yet, but the
girl who has it now is hoping to get the 4th grade position that has opened.

http://www.seaford.k12.de.us/

If you have any other questions, feel free to write back offline.

Dana