Re: [teacherartexchange] Fund for Teachers Fellowship

---------

From: Jean King (kingjean_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 09:26:03 PDT

I couldn't fit Wisconsin in this time. I'm saving it
for later.

I love the Fund for Teachers fellowships. This is my
second. I got one in 2002 (the requisite 5 years ago)
and spent a month roaming around Europe touring
museums. It was great!

I'm signed up for the summer workshop that Nancy
Walkup is doing in Santa Fe, Folk Art Traditions and
Beyond. Its going to coincide with the International
Folk Art Festival and Market! To top it off this is
the tenth anniversary of the opening of the O'Keeffe
Museum. Can't get much more exciting than this!

I've got a little over a month so there is plenty of
time to make art while I'm there.

Hurray for Road Trips!

http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/May07.html#NewestEntry

> > > ---