[teacherartexchange] Demo lesson

---------

From: Erin Frawley (e_frawley_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 08:51:59 PDT

I just got a call to give a demo lesson on Monday morning! I'm at a loss as
to what I should do. The lesson has to be on the profile, it's for a 9th
grade studio in art class. I don't have much experience at a high school
level and would really appreciate some help. I've been looking for a job now
for some time and it would be really great if I did well on this.

Thanks,
Erin