[teacherartexchange] Need ideas for centers in the artroom

---------

From: Sue Cosgrove (cosgrovs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 05:41:25 PDT

I need ideas for centers in the elementary artroom. Up until now I was giving "free draw". But I need to do something different. I would loave all ideas for stuff for kids to do after they finish their work.

Sue Cosgrove
Art Teacher
Carroll Elementary School
817-949-4353

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it. W.M. Lewis