Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Need ideas for centers in the artroom

From: Sue Cosgrove (cosgrovs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 05:41:25 PDT

I need ideas for centers in the elementary artroom. Up until now I was giving "free draw". But I need to do something different. I would loave all ideas for stuff for kids to do after they finish their work.

Sue Cosgrove
Art Teacher
Carroll Elementary School

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it. W.M. Lewis

To unsubscribe go to