Re:[teacherartexchange] yogurt lids - ideas?

---------

From: Kelda Van Patten (kelda.anne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 17:46:02 PDT

If you don't have a supply of compasses, they make great templates to
make circles. Also, if the lids fit any containers that you have, they
can be used to store mixed paint or glaze. I keep random things like
this in a "treasure drawer" or in the storage room for advanced
students who might have a project where a million pink lids is just
the thing they were looking for...