Re: [teacherartexchange] Fund for Teachers Fellowship

---------

From: Jean King (kingjean_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 17:34:32 PDT

Thanks, Woody!

I had just noticed the Sagebrush Inn mentioned in my
reading. I checked out their website as soon as I got
your e-mail. I'm going to be in New Mexico for a
little over a month, so I should have enough time to
make it by there.

I am really looking forward to this trip.

Thanks again for the help,
Jean

http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/May07.html#NewestEntry