[teacherartexchange] teaching opportunities

---------

From: Lori Wegener (loriwegener1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 07:02:33 PDT

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knows of any great art teaching positions (K-12 or
college-level) that their district/museum/institution needs help filling! I
am looking for a change, and I have 5+ yrs. K-12 art experience, a MS in art
education and a MFA in drawing and painting, if that helps to know. I just
wanted to put the word out! Thanks,
Lori