Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] yogurt lids - ideas?

From: bkramer(POP) (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 12:07:47 PDT

You can cut out the middles to make templates of something else you letters, etc. Save the rims for circle weaving or string art
punching holes in the edges with a pin. You can also make great mobiles with
the middles cut into interesting shapes. Color with sharpie perm. markers.

on 5/29/07 12:02 PM, Hillmer, Jan at wrote:
> I am cleaning out my classroom and I have a kazillion hot pink plastic
> lids approx. 3 1/4" in diameter. Can someone suggest how they could be
> used in an art project? I have had them in my classroom all year and not
> a clue as to how to use them. I am ready to send them to the recycler
> unless I can find a good use in the next 2 days.
> Jan in Tampa

To unsubscribe go to