[teacherartexchange] yogurt lids - ideas?

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 12:02:11 PDT

Hi everyone,

I am cleaning out my classroom and I have a kazillion hot pink plastic
lids approx. 3 1/4" in diameter. Can someone suggest how they could be
used in an art project? I have had them in my classroom all year and not
a clue as to how to use them. I am ready to send them to the recycler
unless I can find a good use in the next 2 days.

Jan in Tampa