[teacherartexchange] Watercolors in Colorado

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 28 2007 - 18:19:31 PDT

I have a painting selected for this years WFWS exhibition.

You Are Invited to the 32nd annual
Western Federation of Watercolor Societies Exhibition
June 1 - Nov 11, 2007
lower gallery - arvada arts center
6901 Wadsworth Blvd - Arvada, Co (North of Denver)
Opening Reception Friday, June 1 from 6 to 9 pm

This exhibit features 148 artists (selected from 1,034 entries)
from nine watercolor organizations west of the Mississippi River.
The Colorado Watercolor Society is the host this year and also
has a juried exhibit of watercolors by their members on the
upper level of the arvada arts center.

You can see my watercolor on my blog at:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/May07.html#NewestEntry

If you are in the area, Please stop by and join Frani and I
at the opening reception Friday night. Or, see the exhibit
later - it will be on display until November 11.
                        Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net