Re:[teacherartexchange] teachers as artists

---------

From: Jerry Vilenski (jvilenski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 26 2007 - 13:16:54 PDT

This is a great idea. I have frequently wondered how
many memebers of this listserve are practicing artists
as well as teachers. My site is: artguyvilenski.com.
Please add me to the list.

By the way, after 34 years of teaching art, I am
finally retiring at the end of this school year. I
plan on remaining a member of this valuable list, and
when I can, I will add my two cents worth to the great
discussions that have taken place here over the years.
 I think we veterans out there owe it to the "newbies"
to share our collective wisdom once in a while.

Vigilance, Jerry

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.