[teacherartexchange] bought cheep digicams!

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 26 2007 - 10:00:10 PDT

I just bought 10 Polaroid 4 mp cameras + battery
chargers from pcconnection.com - they take school po's
and give discounts from their online prices, too -
spent just under $500 for all that stuff! Am so
excited about my kids being able to check out cameras
next year! Thanks for all the advice - will do a
review once they get here.

:D Wendy

 wendy
www.wendypaigefree.com