RE:[teacherartexchange] Art Teachers as Artists

---------

From: Suzette Milam-Morrow (suzmilam_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 25 2007 - 18:21:55 PDT

Thanks for sharing everyone. I will send the link as soon as I get some
energy to make the page. Judy Decker has the best site ever.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
I love it. She does have some artists/art teachers linked there too. I have
her link on my site as well. Her site gets tons more traffic than mine ever
will, so get a link there too.

In the book I'm reading "Art That Pays" Matt Groening (created The
Simpson's) emphatically states, "Finish the work that you're doing and it
needs to reach an audience. Your work has to be seen by someone at every
level." We need to help each other get our work out there.

Go out and play this summer! Go make some cool stuff!

Woody you rock. I want to be just like you some day when I grow up. Of
course you will be included!

Suzette Milam-Morrow
www.suzet.com
Porterville High Art Dept. Chair