[teacherartexchange] Teaching Bgn, Interm and Adv Art at once

---------

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 25 2007 - 16:24:56 PDT

Hi, I need some tips on teaching beginning, intermediate and advanced Ceramics, jewelry and drawing and
painting all at once. This is the first year that I have taught High School that way and my intermediate and
advanced students feel like the class is not worthwhile. I do end up spending most of my energy on tthe
beginning studnets- they need so much help! How do others successfully do this>
Thanks, Gabrielle In Minnesota