Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE:[teacherartexchange] Teachers as Artists

From: Donna Pumphrey (dpumphrey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 25 2007 - 11:41:45 PDT

I hope this finds you getting along well. I have a blog. and would feel honored if you would
link to it. I also teach 656 elementary art students every six days.

Subject: RE:Teachers as Artists
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 06:29:06 -0700

Hi Gang,
I'm home recouping from major surgery. I can't do much except laptop
bed. I was thinking, it would be cool to devote a page on my website to art teachers that also actively pursue their art
If anyone has a website they would like me to link for artist/art
please send it. It would really be nice to know how many of us juggle
two careers. Woody, you are first on my list! You Rock!

Suzette Milam-Morrow
Porterville High School, CA.

Suzet's Studio

Donna Pumphrey
Third Creek Elementary
+ I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say
any other way--things I had no words for.-Georgia O'Keefe

To unsubscribe go to