RE:[teacherartexchange] Teachers as Artists

---------

From: Donna Pumphrey (dpumphrey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 25 2007 - 11:41:45 PDT

Suzet,

I hope this finds you getting along well. I have a blog.
http://www.donnasart.typepad.com and would feel honored if you would
link to it. I also teach 656 elementary art students every six days.

Thanks,
Donna

Subject: RE:Teachers as Artists
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 06:29:06 -0700

Hi Gang,
I'm home recouping from major surgery. I can't do much except laptop
from
bed. I was thinking, it would be cool to devote a page on my website
www.suzet.com to art teachers that also actively pursue their art
careers.
If anyone has a website they would like me to link for artist/art
teachers
please send it. It would really be nice to know how many of us juggle
the
two careers. Woody, you are first on my list! You Rock!

Thanks,
Suzette Milam-Morrow
Porterville High School, CA.
http://phs.portervilleschools.org/

Suzet's Studio
www.suzet.com

Donna Pumphrey
Third Creek Elementary
Art
+ I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say
any other way--things I had no words for.-Georgia O'Keefe