Re: [teacherartexchange] Teachers as Artists

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 24 2007 - 09:36:42 PDT

Dear Suzette,

Hope you have a speedy recovery. Having been laid up last week due to
a nasty sinus infection, I also appreciated having a laptop that I
could work from while in bed.
Here is my website http://web.mac.com/melissaenderle
My artwork pages can be found at http://web.mac.com/melissaenderle/
iWeb/Melissa_Enderle_Travel_Journeys/Artwork.html

Regards,
Melissa Enderle