Re: [teacherartexchange] Teachers as Artists

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 24 2007 - 07:13:16 PDT

Suzy,
        I hope you recovery goes well. Take good care of yourself.
If retired Artists/Teachers count then do list my website and my
blog. Best of luck on your project.
http://www.taospaint.com/
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/May07.html#NewestEntry
I change the URL for the blog each month - but:

If someone clicks on: http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/
they will get a full list of every page and item on my blog.
                        Woody

On May 24, 2007, at 7:29 AM, Suzette Milam-Morrow wrote:

> Hi Gang,
> I'm home recouping from major surgery. I can't do much except
> laptop from
> bed. I was thinking, it would be cool to devote a page on my website
> www.suzet.com to art teachers that also actively pursue their art
> careers.
> If anyone has a website they would like me to link for artist/art
> teachers
> please send it. It would really be nice to know how many of us
> juggle the
> two careers. Woody, you are first on my list! You Rock!
>
> Thanks,
> Suzette Milam-Morrow
> Porterville High School, CA.
> http://phs.portervilleschools.org/