Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE:[teacherartexchange] Teachers as Artists

From: Suzette Milam-Morrow (suzmilam_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 24 2007 - 06:29:06 PDT

Hi Gang,
I'm home recouping from major surgery. I can't do much except laptop from
bed. I was thinking, it would be cool to devote a page on my website to art teachers that also actively pursue their art careers.
If anyone has a website they would like me to link for artist/art teachers
please send it. It would really be nice to know how many of us juggle the
two careers. Woody, you are first on my list! You Rock!

Suzette Milam-Morrow
Porterville High School, CA.

Suzet's Studio

To unsubscribe go to