[teacherartexchange] Great Scissors Buy

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 15:35:55 PDT

I was in Costco a week back, waiting for photos to develop. I wandered
around and found a set of 20 scissors that cut various edges, like
pinking shears but each with a different pattern. The set was only
$10.00. If you have a Costco near by be sure to pick up a box for
your art classes. I plan to use them in a collograph workshop but
I'm sure you could find a multitude of uses. They came with a
carrying case that is very useful too. Here's a link:
http://www.classicdesignproducts.com/ProductDetails.aspx?
SearchKeyword=Kraft+Edgers&Category=010&ProductCode=50
The price on line was $54.99.
                        Woody
Read my Blog at
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/May07.html#NewestEntry