Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Great Scissors Buy

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 15:35:55 PDT

I was in Costco a week back, waiting for photos to develop. I wandered
around and found a set of 20 scissors that cut various edges, like
pinking shears but each with a different pattern. The set was only
$10.00. If you have a Costco near by be sure to pick up a box for
your art classes. I plan to use them in a collograph workshop but
I'm sure you could find a multitude of uses. They came with a
carrying case that is very useful too. Here's a link:
The price on line was $54.99.
Read my Blog at

Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan

To unsubscribe go to