Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Pics of Poppies and Roses

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 14:09:57 PDT

I'm shooting pics of my roses and poppies to do watercolors from.
I put a new web page together with some of the photos from the last
few days:
I've been asked about others doing paintings from my photos. I have no
objection - it's OK with me. Myself, I don't have much luck working from
pics taken by others.
                                Enjoy, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons