[teacherartexchange] Keith Haring Music Video

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 05:36:47 PDT

Hi, all!

I just wanted to share this little bit of serendipity with you. I had
a graduating senior in class whose final project fell through at the
last minute -- partly because he waited too long to go looking for
supplies but partly because an experimental method didn't work out.
Anyway, he was desperate to make *something* for his senior project
but had 2 days to do it in. He was literally panicking about it, when
another teacher informed me that he played guitar. I challenged him
to write a song about a favorite artist, and here's what he came up
with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcA5c_9JXlc

I like it so much, I made it into a music video. I think that maybe
next year I'm going to offer "write a song and make it into a music
video" as an option for some of my choice projects.

Enjoy!

Becky
Charleston WV