Re: [teacherartexchange] Roses and Poppies

---------

From: Diane Gregory (dianegregory2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 06:40:27 PDT

Beautiful flowers Woody. The roses and the poppies
are stunning. I can't believe the poppies! They are
beautiful. That must have been a wonderful surprise!

Your photos will make great resources for your next
watercolor award winner!

Thanks for sharing.

Diane

http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/May07.html#NewestEntry