[teacherartexchange] bird's eye city handout

---------

From: Shirley Hamilton (sahamilton2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 20 2007 - 19:10:30 PDT

I once had a handout on how to draw city in one point perspective from a bird's eye view. I cannot find this handout and was wondering if anyone might know from what book it came. It is on one page with the vanishing point in the center. The steps are laid out in a clockwise format starting with just drawing a shape, then using the vanishing point, and so on. If anyone is familiar with this handout, please let me know where I can find it. Thanks.