Re: [teacherartexchange] damaged art;

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 19 2007 - 10:03:19 PDT

Senior take over day sounds really interesting! So how does that
work, do you get to pick who takes over your class, or do they sign
up, or what? And do they teach your lesson plans or do they come up
with their own project?

I teach in a really small school. We graduate ~50 seniors a year, and
something like this would be a very interesting way to end the year.

Becky
Charleston WV