Re: [teacherartexchange] dwindling middle school art students

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 18 2007 - 15:15:26 PDT

We have 2 pottery wheels that I work into the
curriculum by rotating students. The rest of the class
works on a longterm project. This is only taught to
the 7th and 8th grade electives. I give sketching
homework once every 2 weeks and quizzes that are open
notes.
  I figure at least they have to write the info down
and I review with candy sometimes.

Hope this helps

Trish Ackerman
Core Knowledge Charter School