Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] TAB

From: Diane Gregory (dianegregory2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 19:45:55 PDT

Hi Kathy,

Thanks so much for the information you sent me about
TAB. I am writing an article about integrating
learning technologies in the art classroom and I am
recommending art teachers use TAB with art learning
technologies within a student centered, social
constructivist learning environment. The links you
sent me will be very helpful.

I have long been interested in this approach as it
fits into my model for teaching art in K-12 and higher

I sent the article off last year and now I have to do
some revisions before it can be published. In the
revision I decided to add the TAB information as well
as information about the Memory Project and of course
learning technologies.

I will be most interested in looking at the Brown
University site.

Thanks again.

--- wrote:

> [...]

Dr. Diane C. Gregory