Re: RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 16, 2007

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 17:31:52 PDT

I have a Canon PowerShot A620, which I absolutely love. It has more features
than I'll ever use, has the ability to photograph panoramic shots, has an
adjustable LCD screen (you can have it face multiple ways, regardless of the
direction of the camera), It is 7.1 megapixels and cost right at $300. I
purchased this camera based 90% on Consumer Reports which gave this camera a
very favorable rating (ranked #1 in the $300 range). I chose to go this
route because I had purchased a Sony Mavica, which lasted just over a year,
and two HP cameras, both of which lasted till the warrenty ran out. While I
liked each camera, this one is my favorite so far - the 8x10 photos it
prints out are amazing!
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids