RE: [teacherartexchange] damaged student art

---------

From: Feldman, Amy (AmyF_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 12:06:28 PDT

Presumably, there is a policy in place regarding fighting, especially
with physical contact, which would have punitive consequences. An
apology to the artists (perhaps written) would satisfy the situation of
the damaged artwork. If the art teacher who fixed the artwork feels her
time has been infringed upon, then logical consequences would require
the fighting students to do some work for the art teacher to repay her
time. I can't think that money would ever exchange hands in a case like
this nor do I think it is a very good solution. Who is Christy Hedman
and where did this happen? Also, what age students?