RE: [teacherartexchange] damaged student art

---------

From: Feldman, Amy (AmyF_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 09:28:12 PDT

Seems to me that the issue here is not the artwork, but the students'
behaviors and the natural consequences that should follow when kids
make bad choices ,regardless of what was or was not damaged.... re:
artwork , the cost in terms of effort and creativity, can't be
evaluated monetarily... maybe it's a good opportunity to teach kids
about real values...no one will ever be able to destroy the learning ,
the creative juices that went into the making of the art...If a display
of sports trophies had been destroyed, would there have been the message
to ALL the students have been the same??( just asking) -----Original
Message-----