Re:[teacherartexchange] cheap, decent digital cameras?

---------

From: Marcella Saoud (saoudm_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 16 2007 - 06:10:24 PDT

I have a Kodak Easyshare, and yes, it is cheap, but... it's CHEAP. It
has all of the functions of a disposable camera: Flash or no flash. It
does have a zoom and a preview screen, but that's about it. My dad
asked me, "How do I zoom in more?" and I told him to walk closer! This
is probably O.K. for beginners but can be very frustrating for anyone
who knows how to use a real camera.

Also, the Kodak printer paper for the little 4 x 6 dock is very
expensive. I have the Kodak system and I also have an Epson Picturemate
printer. The Epson is better and the Ink/Paper is about half the
price.

Marcy Saoud