RE: [teacherartexchange] suggestions for preparing ink

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 15 2007 - 17:43:13 PDT

I just keep a misting bottle full of water near the tray and mist the tray
when the ink gets a little sticky. This is for elementary and it works fine.
However, it can get a little slippery if they add too much, so I try to be the
one to do the misting.

>===== Original Message From Boots13@aol.com =====
>Hey all, I am back again for more printmaking questions.
>When preparing ink, the trays I have are terrible for this so I am going to
>use a few plates per table.
>Any suggestions on how I can do this, so that the ink doesn't dry out
>quickly?
>I have had such bad luck with water soluble ink.
>
>Terri
>NYC

Denise Pannell

Apache Kids'Art now online!

http://natepannell.memory-of.com/
"There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. Ghandi"