Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] suggestions for preparing ink

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 15 2007 - 17:43:13 PDT

I just keep a misting bottle full of water near the tray and mist the tray
when the ink gets a little sticky. This is for elementary and it works fine.
However, it can get a little slippery if they add too much, so I try to be the
one to do the misting.

>===== Original Message From =====
>Hey all, I am back again for more printmaking questions.
>When preparing ink, the trays I have are terrible for this so I am going to
>use a few plates per table.
>Any suggestions on how I can do this, so that the ink doesn't dry out
>I have had such bad luck with water soluble ink.

Denise Pannell

Apache Kids'Art now online!
"There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. Ghandi"

To unsubscribe go to